| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Debrecen in November is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with some sleet, rain or snow. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water is discharged during an average of 9 days.
- In November the heavens above Debrecen are very dim having on balance only 2:09 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:15.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Debrecen November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Debrecen, Hungary
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Debrecen:
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 228.3 kms (141.9 miles) NNW
- Poprad, Slovakia - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NNW
- Kosice, Slovakia - 137.5 kms (85.5 miles) N
- Sliac, Slovakia - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) NW
- Miskolc, Hungary - 94.2 kms (58.6 miles) NW
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 258.1 kms (160.4 miles) W
- Budapest, Hungary - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 181.8 kms (113 miles) W
- Szeged, Hungary - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) SW
- Arad, Romania - 148 kms (92 miles) S
- Timisoara, Romania - 192.2 kms (119.4 miles) S