| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Debrecen in September is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Debrecen are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:29 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Debrecen September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Debrecen, Hungary
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Debrecen:
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 228.3 kms (141.9 miles) NNW
- Poprad, Slovakia - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NNW
- Kosice, Slovakia - 137.5 kms (85.5 miles) N
- Sliac, Slovakia - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) NW
- Miskolc, Hungary - 94.2 kms (58.6 miles) NW
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 258.1 kms (160.4 miles) W
- Budapest, Hungary - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 181.8 kms (113 miles) W
- Szeged, Hungary - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) SW
- Arad, Romania - 148 kms (92 miles) S
- Timisoara, Romania - 192.2 kms (119.4 miles) S